- Learning Center
Our team of roller skating experts have put together this Learning Center to help you either find the perfect skate, learn more about our roller skates, or simply find useful tips on the topic of roller skating.
If you have a question that's not included in our Learning Center please reach out. You can chat with us (by clicking the bottom right-hand button) or call us at (888) 987-5283. Our skate experts are available Monday through Friday 10a - 5p CST.
Top Selling Skates
- Top selling Speed Skates
- Top selling Outdoor Skates
- Top selling Indoor Skates
- Top selling Jam Skates
- Top selling Roller Derby Skates
- Top selling Kids Skates
- Top selling Inline Skates
Top Buying Guides
- Explanation of the different types of skates
- How to choose the right skates for you
- How to choose the right high top skates for you
- How to choose the right inline skates for you
- Difference between an Outdoor and Indoor skate
- Which skates are the best?
- What protective gear do I really need?
- What protective gear do I need for jam skating?
- Choosing the right wrist guard
- Wheels 101
- What parts do I need for my wheels?
- How to change your wheels
- Wheels FAQ
- Nylon hub wheels vs aluminum hub wheels
- Bearings 101
- Bearings FAQ
- How to change your bearings with a tool
- How to change your bearings without a tool
- How to press bearings in an aluminum hub
- How to use a bearing press
Toe Stops & Plugs
- Toe Stops & Plugs 101
- Toe Stops & Plus FAQ
- How to install toe stops using a lock nut
- Tips for adjustable toe stops with lock nuts
Other General Tips
- How to maintain your roller skates
- Anatomy of a roller skate
- How to skate backwards
- How to slow down your skates
- Difference between a quad skate and inline skate
- General maintenance tips
- Skating glossary
- What is a skate last
- How to adjust Lenexa Venus and Viper Skates
- How to assemble a skate trainer